Sunday, January 28, 2007

Prepping for my First Feb Party

Well time to get ready to do my first party of the month of February, yeah I know its still January, but that is how it works in Tupperware land. The month always ends on the last Friday of the month, and the next starts the next day.

Want to catch your Tupperware lady at her busiest? Just phone or call on the last Friday of the month just to make small talk, she will love you, just kidding she will either try to get you to buy something to make the sales quota she set for her self, or make excuses to get you off the phone because she is trying to finish entering her last party. Just for example if you called me on Friday night you would got me at my latest recruits house finalizing her qualifying and first order and was relaying it to my husband at who was entering it into the Tupperware order entry system.

Well I spent last night testing the two recipes I’m going to use to demo Tupperware at my February parties, one was a chocolate cake with frosting that only has 3 ingredients and is ready in less than 15 minutes, and no a prebaked cake is not one of them. The other is a little more complex but looks like you spent all day making it but its done in 20 minutes and always comes out perfect. Book mark this blog if you want the recipes I will be posting them here in the next couple weeks. In a hurry visit My Tupperware website or email me, tupperware.milw@gmail.com and order a Heat N Serve set, and I will email them to you.

Tonight’s party seems to be shaping to be good, sent out 20 invites, and the hostess she is expecting 15 showing up, this will be awesome if she does because typically only 1/3 of those invited show up. I will post an update as to how it went in a few days.

1 comment:

Andrew Humphrey said...

Interesting to read about your work. I am a consultant in the UK, have not been doing it a year yet, and still finding my feet. Maybe you can take some photos at your parties and include them on your blog?