Saturday, January 20, 2007

Coffee Break

Well I told you about the party I had last night, I had to close it last night as well it was a bit hectic to have and close a moderately sized party all in the same night, but it was necessary to win this coffee maker.


Of course they announce the contest 2 days after I closed the $1000 party, If I had waited 3 days to close that party I would of got it for free, but oh well it made me work harder to make last night party a success. With Tupperware they do these things so you can win and earn non Tupperware its nice, I have earned a few more rewards even though its only my second month, I have earned a 3 piece knife set, a pizza cutter last month.

Drop me an email if you want to consider being a consultant or if you just want to hold a party, you can earn lots of free stuff and great deals just for having a $250 party.

No comments: