Saturday, January 20, 2007

catching up

Well its been a busy 2 weeks, completed the huge party, had 19 people show up, sales of $1150 and qualififed for a $500 kitchen make over, 42 pieces of modular mates.

Got the party entered and it spent 5 days in shipping, yes I thought it was strange but it all worked out, 5 large boxes were delivered directly to the party host, yeah I didn't have to deal with it, I have had a few of my parties sent to me because I had some supplies shipped along with them, and have seen that it can get a bit involved separating out the Tupperware and did not want to even think what 5 large boxes of Tupperware would look like when grouping peoples orders together.

Took a week off now this weekend I have 4 parties scheduled first party was last night, and it totaled over $500. I also have a party tonight, Sunday and Monday, will i live?

No comments: